Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Roundy's FuelPerks Program To Continue!

You may remember a few months back when I posted that the Roundy's gas promotion with BP was going to end in April. It was advertised in their weekly ad that it would be ending in mid-April. Well. . . I have been watching the ad for the past several weeks and noticed that the wording about the promotion ending had been eliminated. I asked an employee at Rainbow Foods about it today and he said that the promotion would not be ending, but that it would be changing a little bit. He didn't have any of the details. Watch your weekly ad to see how the "revised" promotion is rolled out. This is honestly the best gas promotion I have ever seen. It's a no brainer to get cheaper gas! I am always amazed when I am behind people in the check-out line who don't participate. Nothing like saving at the grocery store AND the gas pump!

No comments:

Post a Comment