Saturday, June 27, 2009

This Week's Numbers

I went to Rainbow again this week on Wednesday. I did well, saving 57%. I spent a total of $63.44 and saved a total of $86.69. That means that I brought home $150.13 worth of groceries for $63.44.

In the Rainbow ad from this week you may have noticed the back page featured many "Yesterday's Prices" coupons. I got 2 papers last week and was able to use many of those coupons twice. I have a large bag of items for the food shelf sitting at my back door to take with me to church on Sunday. I got 6 free tubes of toothpaste this week along with 3 4/packs of yogurt. I got 2 coupons for a free gallon of milk also. There are great deals out there weekly!

Remember to check you receipts when you get home. I checked mine and noticed that there were 2 coupons that did not get doubled. I went back to Rainbow and they kindly refunded me another $3.00. It all adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment