Friday, July 24, 2009

Another Great Deal! all you magazine


I know I blogged about this last month in the posting about where to get coupons but I have to tell you more about this excellent magazine! I received my August edition of "all you" yesterday. I quickly went through it and clipped 20 coupons that I know I will use. BTW, there were some coupons that I didn't clip, so you can see that this magazine is packed with saving opportunities! 3 of the coupons are BOGO which brings each item down to 50% of the original cost and one was flat out FREE! One free package of Jack Links Buffalo Chicken Nuggets (beef jerky) up to $7.67 value. I was so excited about all of the great coupons I received when I noticed that there was a coupon in the magazine for the magazine itself - the August edition. I got to thinking that I could clip it and give it to a friend and then thought I could stop and pick up a second copy for myself and have a second set of coupons! This magazine is only sold at Walmart and the shelf price is only $2.24! I used my $1.00 coupon and got it for $1.24. I will easily save about $71.00 with these coupons. Also, there was another $3.00 coupon for Neutrogena products, so now I have 2 more of them for the next sale at Walgreens or CVS. I highly recommend this magazine to anyone who enjoys cheap coupons, practical fashion tips, frugal home decorating ideas and recipes. I look forward to this magazine every month. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment