Thursday, June 3, 2010

FREEBIE at CVS



I first tried this new product last summer when I was camping with the Girl Scouts. Either the mosquitoes weren't very bad, or this worked really well! I have also used this clipped to my camping chair on the soccer field. There were so many great coupons out that you could really try it for free, which is the best way to try new products!

CVS has the personal clip-on device on sale this week for $7.99. The refill packs are on sale for $.2.99. On the CVS website there is a $3 coupon for the purchase of one clip on mosquito repellent product at CVS. You can print 2 of these coupons.

Here are your choices:

  • Purchase 2 of the clip-on devices using 2 of the $3 coupons. OOP $10+tax
  • Purchase 2 of the refill packs $5.98 OOP only a portion of the tax
  • Purchase one clip-on device and one refill OOP $5+tax

Now. . . I went to the CVS in Eden Prairie today. They had the Off display in 3 different places. The first place I looked was next to the sunscreen. The refills that I wanted were out. I found a second display on the endcap. It was nicely stocked. A third location was a few aisles back where these items seemed to be displayed with other miscellaneous items. So. . . the moral of the story is that if you don't find these items in the first location you look, keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment