Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rainbow Foods Matchups 5/30-6/4

Happy June 1st! I'm so excited that summer is almost here!
There are some great deals at Rainbow Foods this week. Free items include:
  • Marcal Small Steps Napkins
  • Red Baron Pizza by the Slice
  • Popsicles
  • DanActive Yogurt
  • Crystal Light Drink Mix
  • Blue Diamond Almond Breeze
  • Kix Cereal
  • Total Cereal

Great deals include:

  • Chicken of the Sea Tuna 47% off
  • General Mills Cereal many $1 or less when coupons doubled
  • Arrid or Arm & Hammer deodrant 67% off
  • Reynolds Wrap Foil $.99 when coupons doubled
  • Dawn, Joy, Ivory Dish Liquid 56% off
  • Chiquita Smoothies 63% off

I get my grocery deals from The Grocery Game where I can easily personalize my printable grocery list, match up coupons, print coupons and get information about where items are at in the sales cycle. Click HERE to check it out for yourself. Try it for 4 weeks free! Please use me as your referral by entering my email: bmccoy@usinternet.com

Minnesota Coupon Adventure and PocketYourDollars put together weekly lists also. They do a great job of linking items up with internet generated coupons. What you won'd find here is the information about where items are in the sales cycle and the ability to personalize and print your list.

The Grocery Game list and the blog lists are both useful resources when searching for the best deals at the store. I find myself always using The Grocery Game and then adding regional sale items from a blogger list to round out my shopping list.

What do you use for your weekly deals?

2 comments:

  1. I used The Grocery Game when I first started couponing over two years ago, but I don't use it anymore because I've found that you can get that information for free elsewhere. (I'm a frugal gal!)

    I use Pocket Your Dollars and think it is just fantastic. Carrie does a GREAT job finding coupon matchups to sale items for Rainbow, Cub, and other stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay!
    You're right, Carrie and Karen do a fantastic job with their weekly lists. I can't imagine how many hours they must put into it each week! I too am frugal and find the Grocery Game to be a great deal. I haven't paid for my subscription for almost a year now due to the awesome referral program that they have. I love being able to print my personalized weekly list that includes all of the coupon match-ups. I have learned so much about the coupon cycles and when to stock up.
    Thanks for sharing what works for you!

    ReplyDelete