Sunday, June 13, 2010

Walgreens Deals

Walgreens has a couple of good deals this week.


Nivea for Men Active 3 Bodywash 16.9 oz.
  • Regular Price $5.99
  • Register Rewards $5.99
  • Final Price FREE

Schick Hydro 3 or 5 Blade Razor System

  • Regular Price $7.99
  • Register Rewards $4.00
  • Use $5/1 SS 6/13
  • Final Price $1.01 MoneyMaker

I went to one of the Walgreens in Eden Prairie tonight and did the following:

  • 3 separate orders:
  • 2 orders of (1) bodywash and (1) razor
  • 1 order of (1) bodywash

I spent $26.43 and received $26 in Register Rewards! Remember that you can use these RR at Rainbow Foods or Cub Foods. Rumor has it that Target will also accept these, but I haven't tried it yet. I plan to use these RR at Rainbow to enhance my grocery savings.

1 comment:

  1. That's actually a good deal. Anyway thanks for the guide. I think it would save me more to shop online. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete