Tuesday, September 8, 2009

$10 Tag Reader Coupon


Click HERE for a printable $10 coupon for Leap Frog's TAG Reading System AND a $5 coupon for Leap Frog's TAG Junior Book Pal.
I checked out my local Target today for this item. It is normally priced at $49.99 but is on sale this week for $39.99. With this coupon you get it for $29.00. That's not too bad, but a bit higher than I was hoping for. Here's my plan. Purchase this item this week for $29.99. I will hang on to the receipt and the unopened item (it will be a gift) and watch the ads for the upcoming weeks. If the item goes on sale for a lower price, I will return it and repurchase it at the lower price with a second coupon that I have already printed out! This coupon expires on 12/31/09. That will ensure that I get this item for at least 40% off, maybe more.
This would make a great gift for a child whether a niece, nephew, godchild, etc. Another great consideration for the holidays or upcoming birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment