Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lots of Successes!

I am so thrilled with the successes I have heard from friends today! One follower saved $80 on her first trip alone to Rainbow after learning the Smart Shopper strategies. Another follower saved $48 on her first trip buying all organic! She found lots of $1 coupons from the manufacturer's and put them to good use. A third follower has saved $150 so far and a nice chunk on gas from Rainbow Foods. She also took advantage of the $.99 offer from the Star Tribune and saved herself $55 on her newspaper subscription! So much excitement and so many smiles!
We had a great Super Saver Class tonight! I am so proud of all you ladies who are stepping up and looking at your shopping differently. You have already begun reaping the rewards even though this is still pretty new to you. Keep plugging along and you will continue to find deals in the least likely places. I am always here to answer your questions or help you in any way that I can. Thanks for climbing on the bandwagon with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment