Thursday, September 10, 2009

Scrubbing Bubbles Printable Coupon



Click HERE for a $5 printable Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner coupon.

Walgreens has this on sale this week for $9.99 with $3 in Register Rewards. Print this coupon and pay $4.99 for this product. With the RR it's like paying $1.99! This is a great opportunity to try this if you haven't already. I know that I am going to give it a whirl!

Okay, I just scored on this deal at my local Walgreens! Here's a bonus! The Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Refill was also on sale for $3.99 (normally $5.49). I also printed the $1 coupon for this when I accessed the link above. I got 2 Shower Cleaner starter kids and 2 refills for $16 with $6 in Register Rewards making the real price only $10 for all 4 items. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment