Monday, January 11, 2010

DEAL ALERT: Update On Special K Cereal At Target

UPDATE: The day after I posted this deal Target pulled the $5/4 coupon from it's website. Bummer!! This is a good reminder to print the high dollar/rare coupons as soon as you seem them and not wait.

Couldn't wait to get online to tell you about this deal at Target! I posted the $6 off 4 boxes deal yesterday. Here's the update:


Special K Cereal $2.39 ($.90 off this week)

Use $1/2 from 1/10 RP

Use $5/4 from HERE

Total $9.56

-$6 in coupons=$3.56

PLUS the Special K cereal is part of the Special K promotion this week where get 1 box of NEW Kellogg's Fruit Crisps for every 2 Special K products you buy (only those included in the promotion).

So this is what you get

4 boxes of Special K cereal

2 boxes of Fruit Crisps

$3.56 for $15.14 worth of goods

SWEET!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth,
    First, let me tell you how much I enjoy your blog and how much I am learning from you. I thank you so much for doing this. I am recently a stay at home mom and try to save money wherever I can.
    Here is my question; I am having a hard time finding the coupon for $5/4 on the cereal. Usually I follow your blog postings just fine so I am sure it is something I am doing wrong. Could you advise me??
    Thank you so much
    Katie
    Maplewood,MN

    ReplyDelete