Friday, January 29, 2010

SwagBucks


Alright. . . I have been reading about SwagBucks for months now. I joined a few weeks go and already have 18 SB! Let me tell you how this works. When you sign up you install a toolbar on your computer that is similar to your Google toolbar. When you surf the internet you use the SwagBuck toolbar and you will randomly receive SwagBucks that go into your account until you have earned enough to redeem for prizes.
Prizes run the gamut from gift cards to electronics, clothing, toys and just about anything else you can think of. Now. . . I don't spent much time surfing the net, but when I do it is pretty fun to be rewarded for it!
Think about giving it a try. Check out the widget at the bottom of the blog and sign up there. SB gives a great referral credit when you do. I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment