Sunday, January 3, 2010

Electrasol Tablets $.49 at Cub Foods


This is a product that I LOVE, but I dread buying! I dread buying all of the "essential" non-food items like paper products, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. So. . . when I can stock up for an excellent price, I am a happy camper!
Such is the case this week with Electrasol tablets. These are on sale this week for $2.99 with a coupon from the Cub Coupon Booklet found at the entrance to Cub Foods. This booklet is also available online by clicking HERE. The coupon can be found on page 35. In today's paper there is a coupon for $2.50 off one package of these tablets. So. . . that brings the price to a ridiculous $.49 which is just right for me!
These high value coupons for this product come out every 6-8 weeks or so. When they are in the coupon insert it is a great time to consider buying another paper. Think about it. The paper costs $1.00 and you save $2.50 with this coupon alone. It's a no brainer, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment