Monday, October 5, 2009

$.05 Reusable Bag Credit at Target!

Target has started to give a 5 cent credit per reusable bag that you bring in with you to bag your shopping order. This is a new perk according to a few of the employees that I talked to today.
Get your Grocery Tutor bags ladies and make them start working for you! These bags are bigger than the ones you can pick up at the grocery store. They are also taller and hold a lot more. I can attest to the holding 20 kleenex cubes, 6 boxes of cereal, approx. $50 worth of groceries or up to 40 lbs. I have these in red and orange and they do have a reinforcing insert for the bottom of the bag. I sell these for $2 a piece. Let me know if you need a few!
Now, 5 cents doesn't sound like anything to get too excited about, does it? Well, look at the big picture and it sounds pretty good. If you get 25 cents worth of credit a week between Rainbow and Target, that's $1/month. Over the course of a year that's $12. Not a ton, but worth keeping rather than giving away in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment