Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lipton $5 Holiday Rebate



I came across this Lipton $5 Holiday Rebate today while at Cub Foods. Here are the details:

1. Buy three (3) Lipton Iced Tea 16.9 oz 12packs or six (6) Lipton Iced Tea gallon jugs (any flavor) between 11/1-11/30.

2. Save the original dated store-identified cash register receipt(s) from your purchases. Circle the purchases/purchase prices of the participating products on the receipt(s).

3. Complete this original mail-in certificate.

4. Mail all of the above, postmarked by 12/7 to (address given)

Now, I have a couple of these original mail-in certificates that I am willing to give away since I cannot find this offer on the internet. Email me at info@grocerytutor.com if you are interested. If you don't live nearby, I'd ask for a $1 donation to my paypal account to cover my postage.

Lipton 12 packs are on sale at CVS next week 11/1-11/7 for $5.99 with ECB's of $2 with the first 12pack. There are some tearpad coupons out there also for this product. Maybe you can find a great deal and get the $5 rebate to boot! Let me know if you need the rebate form.

No comments:

Post a Comment