Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cents in the Cities

I had the good fortune today of meeting a fellow blogger at the grocery store. Jen from www.centsinthecities.com stopped me at Rainbow and introduced herself. We visited for a few minutes and shared bits about shopping and saving. Jen has a really great blog that is full of frugal living ideas. I can't wait to spend more time reading about her ideas! Check it out and see for your self.
Thanks Jen for sharing a few minutes of your time with me. I enjoyed meeting you and hearing about your blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth,
    Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying your blog! You are serving as a great resource--I really appreciate all the shopping help I can get! And it was fun chatting with you as well! Hope you see you again at the store! Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete