Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Olay Pro-X Rebate



Olay is offering a $20 rebate when you purchase $50 worth of Pro-X products before 12/31. Pro-X Age Repair Lotion SPF 30 has received Best SPF Day Lotion in Prevention magazine’s 2009 Prevention Defy Your Age Beauty Awards.

CVS has these and ExtraCareBucks deal on these products next week (11/29-12/5). Get $5 when you purchase one of these products. You could split your order and pay for the first item, use the ECB towards your second item until you reach the $5 limit. You CAN use multiple receipts for this rebate.

Watch for possible coupons on these products in the 11/28 Sunday paper.

1 comment:

  1. Are you part of Vocalpoint? I believe there are $10 coupons that were sent a short while ago for Vocalpoint members. I don't have my coupon box on me at the moment to check - but I am near certain! This could turn out to be a really great deal!

    ReplyDelete