Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tombstone Pizza Deal @ Rainbow Foods


Here's a great deal that I plan to take advantage of this week on Wed. at Rainbow Foods. Right now, there is a peelie (a sticker coupon) for $1 off any two (2) Tombstone OR DiGiorno pizzas when you buy one CoolWhip. Tombstone pizzas are on sale this week $4/10 and CoolWhip is on sale for $.99. So. . . I plan to get 2 pizzas and 1 CoolWhip for $3.99 when I double my coupon.
BTW, I wouldn't wait until Wed. to run over to Rainbow and grab a few of these coupons if you are interested in this opportunity. Check both the Tombstone and/or the DiGiorno pizzas for the peelies. Grab a few and hang on to them until Wed.
Remember that Tombstone and Kraft are also running a great rebate promotion that is detailed here. Keep those UPC's and get $15 off a utility bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment