Thursday, November 12, 2009

FREE $10 Gift Cards for the Eden Prairie Mall



Here's a great offer from the Eden Prairie Mall! They have a program called The Club that you can join by clicking HERE and going to their website. I joined this a couple of months ago. I get periodic updates about sales, discount codes and happenings at the mall. Well, today I got an email with an offer for a FREE $10 mall gift card. All I have to do is print the email, bring it along with my ID to the mall on Saturday 11/14 between the hours of 11am-6pm and pick up my gift card. That's it!

The great part about this is that I can refer friends to this program! I can send you the same email and you too can join me on Saturday for a FREE $10 gift card. Simply contact me at info@grocerytutor.com and give me your email address. I will gather the addresses until 10pm tomorrow night 11/13. I will then send out all of the referrals and you will receive an email from The Club with instructions for receiving the gift card.

Who doesn't like FREE money!

No comments:

Post a Comment