Friday, December 11, 2009

FREE Kodak Cameras at Target

UPDATE: I went to Target today and used 2 of the Kodak coupons mentioned here. I did get 2 disposable cameras for $3.84 each. The register did give me a credit of $10, so I made $2.32 on this deal. Don't need disposable cameras? I don't either but I thought I could include them on top of a gift or give them to a program assisting the needy during this holiday season.
Here's a nice idea for a stocking stuffer! Target.com is offering a $5 coupon for any Kodak camera. Disposable Kodak cameras are $3.84 at Target. Print 2 coupons and get 2 FREE coupons. Target will either adjust the value of the coupon at the checkout or if you have other items in your order, perhaps you'll get an overage and actually make money on this deal.

To find this coupon go to Target.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on Grocery Coupons. You'll see that there are over $200 in coupons available for a wide variety of items, not just grocery. Click on all coupons and scroll through until you see the image above. You can print 2 of these coupons.

2 comments:

  1. Beth thank you for the Target coupon re the disposal camera. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon! Glad this was helpful for you! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete