Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I'd like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will be spending the next week with my family and parents. If I come across a good deal, I'll post it, but otherwise you might not find many new posts for several days.

I started this blog last summer with the idea that maybe a few people would find the deals and suggestions useful. I had no idea that so many of you would check daily to see what was new. I am amazed when people stop me to tell me of the deals they have gotten from reading my blog.

I am definitely new to all of this. I have a lot to learn and look forward to exploring new avenues in the upcoming months. I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have for things you'd like to know more about.

Thank you to all of you for your support and following. I really appreciate it. I look forward to 2010. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment