Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Struggling For Balance

You may have noticed that there haven't been as many posts as usual recently. In fact yesterday there were none. I've been trying to find some balance in this busy season and it's been difficult! I'd love to have a few hours every day to post the great deals out there, but I have been finding that there are other things that need my attention right now.
There are endless numbers of deals that are changing daily with Christmas around the corner. Rather than trying to chase them and get them to you in time for you to take advantage of them, I suggest that you check your favorite retailers daily to see what the offers are. I am seeing that many are changing the levels of their discounts almost daily along with some adding free shipping.
I certainly plan to continue blogging and bringing you deals but there might be fewer of them related to the large retailers and more of a focus on the grocery deals.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment