Monday, December 21, 2009

Rainbow Foods Kelloggs/Keebler Promo

Karen from Minnesota Coupon Adventure is reporting that Rainbow Foods has an unadvertised promotion with Kelloggs/Keebler this week.

Buy 8 items for $20 and receive a coupon for $10 off your next order! There are reportedly signs up in the store.

Click HERE to see Karen's suggested coupons. Remember that you can double 10 coupons this Wed. with a $25 order.

Thanks Karen!

Regarding the use of Target's $5/4 coupon at Rainbow Foods; I tried this last week and it didn't fly. Even though it doesn't say only good at Target, it does have the Target logo on it and Rainbow wouldn't even hear of taking it. The awesome cashier tried for several minutes to push it through and then had to call the manager for assistance. She said no.

2 comments:

  1. Beth...I actually had success using the Target q at Rainbow this past week. They had a note up for cashiers to read and the customer service people said it was fine! I did ask at CS first before I used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen! Thanks for the comment. Lucky you! I was not able to use these coupons at Rainbow. I have a couple of them that I am hanging on to waiting for another opportunity. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete