Saturday, October 3, 2009

15% Discount For School District Employees


I found out today that Sprint offers a 15% discount for anyone who works for a school in the state of Minnesota. That's right. This goes for both public and private schools alike. Teachers, cooks, secretaries, custodians, all are included. Simply bring some form of proof (ID badge, etc) to your local Sprint kiosk/store and request the discount. You can sign up for this discount on line also, but I haven't looked into how to do that yet. I simply took my ID badge to a kiosk and they took a photo of it and will adjust my account. They will verify that you are an employee I was told. Now, I am a reserve teacher, so I will let you know if I have any problems qualifying for this offer or not.
Employees of the UofM system receive a 25% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment