Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bounce Dryer Bar Deal At Target!




Charlene let me know about this great upcoming deal at Target:

In this weekend’s inserts there is a Target coupon for $1.50 off a Bounce Dryer Bar. They are currently priced at $3.79 at Target. If you are a member ofVocalpoint, you may have received coupons in the mail for $2.50 off a dryer bar. Stack these coupons and it will be free.
If you are not a member of Vocalpoint, use the coupon in the 08/02 P&G and this will be $1.29

I get monthly coupons from Vocalpoint mainly for cereal/bread/waffles. I have gotten several free products from them. I highly recommend that you join this site and get on their mailing list. www.vocalpoint.com Last week I received 6 coupons from Vocalpoint for Rice Krispies cereal. One was for a free box and 5 were for $1.00 a single box. I will wait for the cereal to go on sale and double the coupon for $2.00 off a box and probably get them for free or darn close. If I don't need all of the boxes, then I pass them on to the food shelf and contribute that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment