Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Smart Shopper Class Aug. 26th

I am hosting my first Smart Shopper Class next week at the Eden Prairie Community Center from 6:30-8:30pm. This class will cover the fundamentals of shopping with coupons. We'll cover how coupons work, where to get them, where to shop, when to buy, how to organize and more. I am excited to share what I have learned with you. I promise that you will walk away with loads of information and handouts to refer back to. I have spots available if you are interested in joining us. Please bring a friend.
The Super Saver class is the follow-up to the Smart Shopper class. Once you get a few weeks of new strategies under your belt, we'll get together again and add a second layer of strategies to your arsenal. This class will help you to substantially increase your savings. The date for this class is Thursday Sept. 24th 7:30-9:30 at the Eden Prairie CC.

Check out my website at www.grocerytutor.com for registration.

No comments:

Post a Comment