Thursday, August 27, 2009

In My Mailbox Today. . .


Today was a great mail day! I received my September issue of All You. This magazine is the best! It is published by the same company that publishes PEOPLE Magazine. It is full of great recipes, craft ideas, affordable home decorating and fashion with "real" sized models. I love that this magazine reflects the way I live, the way I dress and the way I shop. It's full of great coupons as well which is why it is at the top of my list! The savings more than pays for the subscription. You can pick this magazine up only at Wal-Mart. The September issue has not hit Wal-Mart yet, but should be any day. I have found that there is a difference between the subscription edition and the store edition in the number of coupons included. So far my observation is that the store edition has more. I wait to get my subscription copy, wait a few days and then head to Wal-Mart to get a second copy. Sometimes there is a coupon in the subscription copy for a second copy which rocks. The magazine sells for $2.44 at Wal-Mart. I highly recommend that you check this resource out. I think you will come to watch for it monthly like I do!

I also received my quarterly copy of Kraft Foods food&family magazine. This magazine is full of great meal ideas, recipes and new Kraft product information. This quarter there is a great Back - To - School insert with $5 worth of Kraft coupons ($10 on Wednesdays at Rainbow!)along with a few other coupons here and there. Typically I find that there are no coupons in this magazine but lots of great recipes and ideas. I do puruse this throughly when I get it and the coupons this issue are a real bonus. You do have to sign-up for this magazine and it is FREE. kraftfoods.com/connect is the website and 1.800.521.4403 is the phone. Give both of these a try!

2 comments:

  1. Kraft Food and Family Magazine is no longer free. $13.98 per year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the clarification. I have always gotten mine free. Not sure if I think it's worth it for the price. I guess if you use a lot of the recipes then it's a good deal.

    ReplyDelete