Monday, August 10, 2009

Free Bic Pens AND Colgate Toothpaste!

I worked a great deal today at Walgreens. You can do it too, but don't wait too long or you might find the products gone. In your SmartSource coupon supplement today there should be a $1/2 Bic Stationary Products near the front of the supplement. Mine was on page 2. Clip this coupon!

Also in today's SmartSource there is a $1.00 coupon for Colgate TOTAL toothpaste. Cut this coupon out as well.

Go to Walgreens and get the $2.99 Colgate Enamel Strength toothpaste. If you happen to have other Colgate TOTAL coupons, use them as well and get as many as you can. I happen to have 2 of these $1.00 coupons. The store does not check the coupons closely enough to see if the particular "type" of Colgate toothpaste matches the coupon or not.

Now go to the school supply section and grab 2 Bic Ultra Round Stic Grip pens. These are on sale for 2/$1. If your mind is working quickly you will already realize that these will be FREE!

When you get to the checkout, give the cashier the pens. Let her ring them up and THEN give her the coupon(s). You will see that all you have to do is pay the tax. I got 80 FREE PENS TODAY! I had 4 of these coupons. I got 2 in my paper today because one section of the paper was double stuffed. DARN! I had printed two off of the internet weeks ago and saved them in anticipation of a freebie opportunity.

Lastly, give the cashier your toothpaste. If you have more than one of these coupons, pay for them separately! With each of your Colgate purchases you will receive an instant register rebate of $3.00! So. . . you end up paying $1.99 for a tube of toothpaste and you get $3.00 back! So what if you don't need toothpaste! Give it away if you have enough stockpiled. This is a great opportunity to save!

Recap:
I bought 80 Bic pens for 13 cents.
I bought 2 tubes of toothpaste for -$2.00 which means they paid me $2.00 to take these out of the store.

Give this a try! I promise that it works!

Let me know how you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment