Thursday, August 6, 2009

Grocery Tutor Classes

I am excited to announce that I have scheduled my first 2 Grocery Tutor classes! All of the details are on my website at www.grocerytutor.com. I am offering two classes. The beginner class is the Smart Shopper class. I highly recommend that you take this regardless of where you are at with your shopping techniques. There are so many strategies that are shared and information that is discussed that you are sure to pick up a few pointers. This class lays the foundation for making a few changes in your habits and leaves you with a "To-Do" list of easy tasks that will lead you to the path of savings.
The advanced class is the Super Saver class. This class builds on the Smart Shopper class and adds a second layer of strategies to enhance your savings in an even more significant way. Coupled together, these classes will arm you with information and ideas that will enable you to save in all areas of your shopping. Shopping becomes fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment